Following are income projections for full and part-time agents. These projections are based on the results of the founders of National Agents Alliance® as well as other top agents over the last four years. Therefore, these are not theoretical projections but practical results of many agents. Your results may vary based on a variety of factors, the primary one being how closely you duplicate our sales system, which is the most critical determinant of your success. We do not guarantee that you will obtain the results outlined below. Note – In the illustrations below, the monthly income (on issue of the polices) is based on the fact that we are advanced 80% of our annual commission on the issue of the policy and receive the other 20% in months 10, 11 and 12. This “back-end” income is included in the annualized total income. Click Here for the current published National Agents Alliance®. Promotion Guidelines
Part-Time General Agent
$42,000 Per Year 6 NAA® Leads + 15-20 hours per week = 9 families helped and $3,500 per month to you Perfect position for new agents or older folks desiring a lucrative and rewarding part-time endeavor!
- Given 6 leads/week for part-time effort (Lead Cost 6 * $24.15 (*Cost may vary depeding on Lead type) /Lead = $120/Wk)
- If 40% of leads yield an appointment then 24 leads per month will yield 10 appointments.
- You experience a 25% cancellation rate equals 2 appointments canceled, the result is 8 appointments/month
- Given 8 appointments/month:
- Approximately 50% of appointments will yield 2 applications due to husband and wife securing a protection plan. This will result in 12 applications/month
- The average monthly premium per plan is $67/month
- Suppose you experience a 25% cancellation/no-take rate of submitted apps which yields 9 applications that become issued and retained policies:
- $67/Mo * 12 months = $804 * 9 Apps = $7,236 of monthly submitted business.
- Based on a 55% commission rate the result is: ($7,236 *.55 *.8) – $480 lead cost = $2,704 on issue of policies plus $796 (20% hold back) = $3,500/Mo working 48 weeks a year (you take 4 weeks off a year) equates to an annual net income of:
- $42,000/Yr net income PART-TIME working 15-20 hours per week (Lead sales only)
- If you work referrals and sell only one more appointment per week, your income moves to: $68,532/Yr net income
Full-Time General Agent
$64,711 Per Year 10 National Agents Alliance® Leads + 20-25 hours per week = 14 families helped and $5,393 per month to you A step up the income ladder for folks who want or need a little more for their efforts!
- Given 10 leads/week for full-time effort (Lead Cost 10 * $24.15 (*Cost may vary depeding on Lead type) /Lead = $200/Wk)
- If 40% of leads yield an appointment then 40 leads per month will yield 16 appointments.
- You experience a 25% cancellation rate equals 4 appointments canceled, the result is 12 appointments/month
- Given 12 appointments/month:
- Approximately 50% of appointments will yield 2 applications due to husband and wife securing a protection plan. This will result in 18 applications/month
- The average monthly premium per plan is $67/month
- Suppose you experience a 25% cancellation/no-take rate of submitted apps which yields 14 applications that become issued and retained policies:
- $67/Mo * 12 months = $804 * 14 Apps = $11,256 of monthly submitted business.
- Based on a 55% commission rate the result is: ($11,256 *.55 *.8) – $800 lead cost = $4,153 on issue of policies plus $1,238 (20% hold back) = $5,391/Mo working 48 weeks a year (you take 4 weeks off a year) equates to an annual net income of:
- $64,692r net income FULL-TIME working 20-25 hours per week (Lead sales only)
- If you work referrals and sell only one more appointment per week, your income moves to: $85,920/Yr net income
$137,496 Per Year 10 National Agents Alliance® Leads + 10 agents = 129 families helped and $11,458 per month to you A tremendously significant advance in your income and career!
- As a Hiring Agent you hire 5 part-time agents making $3,500 per month and 5 full-time agents making $5,393 per month as shown in the previous examples.
- As a new Hiring Agent you earn a promotion to a 60% contract which gives you an override income of 5% on all your agents:
- 5 part-time agents: ($7,236 *.05 *.8) – $8.00 lead override cost = $281 + $72 (20% hold back) = $353 * 5 agents = $1,767/Mo net override income
- 5 full-time agents: ($11,256 *.05 *.8) – $13 lead override cost = $437 + $113 (20% hold back) = $550 * 5 agents = $2,751/Mo net override income
- Total net override income per month: $4,518
- You are still writing personal business full-time running 10 leads/week so you will close the same as your full time agents, but you are at the 60% contract so your commission is higher: ($11,256 *.60*.8) – $851 lead cost = $4,552 + $1,350 (20% hold back) = $5,903/Mo net income on your own personal production.
- Since you did over $75,000 total submitted annualized premium (AP) as a group, you are now eligible to receive the General Agents Bonus. For $103,716 of submitted business that would come to about $1,037 per month.
- So your total net income per month is: $5,903/Mo personal production plus $4,518/Mo override income plus your GA Bonus of $1,037/Mo equals $11,458/Mo or for a 48 week work year (you take 4 weeks off a year) equals
- $137,496/Yr net income (Lead sales only)
- If you teach your agents to work referrals and they sell only one more appointment per week, your income moves to: $181,344/Yr net income
$1,147,176 Per Year 0 NAA® Leads + 10 Hiring Agents = 1,290 families helped and $95,598 per month to you Luxury and financial security for the rest of your life!
- As an Assistant Manager you find 10 people who want to become Hiring Agents that make $137,496 net income per year as illustrated above.
- As a new Assistant Manager you have an average 5% override over your General Agents:
- 10 Hiring Agents producing $103,716 of placed annualized premium per month equals $1,037,160/Mo * 5% override = $51,858/Mo
- You have a $1.27 per lead override cost so your override cost for 3600 leads a month going into your Agency is $4,572 per month
- $51,858 override – $4,572 lead cost = $47,286/Mo net income
- You earn your General Agents Bonus of about $51,843/Mo (see the GA Bonus schedule)
- BTW – you’ve retired from writing personal production to spend more time with your family and on the golf course.
- So your total net income per month is: $47,286/Mo override income plus $51,843/Mo in bonus income equals $99,129/Mo or for a 48 week work year equals:
- $1,189,548/Yr net income (Lead sales only)
- If you teach your agents to work referrals and they sell only one more appointment per week, and adding in award trips that you would earn at your level with this type of production credit your income moves to over $1,500,000/Yr net income.
All you have to do is interview and hire good people who want what this opportunity has to offer. Then you just plug them into National Agents Alliance®’s highly refined and sophisticated training and support system and then get out of their way. The system will do the rest. The beauty of the NAA® system is that it is learnable, teachable and duplicate-able. Click Here to find out if you have what it takes to make our system work for you! It may be the best move of your life!
Note: All information contained on this web page is believed to be accurate as of the time of this publishing; however, National Agents Alliance® is not responsible for errors or omissions contained herein. This web page is intended only as a program summary, and it does not contain all of the information regarding the program and program requirements. Sales volume and success in this program depend upon individual circumstances and performance, and there is no guarantee of any level of income or sales volume. At any time and without notice, this program may be discontinued, and National Agents Alliance® reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of the program including, but not limited to, the standards and levels of eligibility, rates of compensation, and the type and amount of any award or bonus.